Whom can i contact for complaints or suggestions ?

Whom do I contact if I have any complaints?

Indian Railways has a well-organized Public Grievance Redress Machinery that will take prompt action on any complaints you may have. You can record your grievances in the Complaints Book kept for this purpose at: Out Agencies, Town Booking Offices, Major Goods Sheds, Parcel Offices, Reservations Offices, Refreshment Rooms, Pantry Cars, etc. Alternatively, you could also approach the Public Grievance Redressal Booths at major stations for on-the-spot action. At the Divisional level, Additional Divisional Railway Managers can be approached for redressal of grievances in respect of their divisions. You can also approach the Additional General Manager of each Zonal Railway, who has been designated as Director of Public Grievances. At the Ministry level, you may contact Executive
Director (Public Grievances) at Tel. No. 011-23184955.

If I have any suggestions or complaints about the catering facilities or other passenger amenities, whom do I get in touch with?

Indian Railways has Special Cells functioning at the Ministry and Zonal level to deal with complaints regarding passenger amenities, punctuality catering facilities. The details of these Special Cells can be ascertained from the
respective Zonal Railways. Now complaint Monitoring Cells have also been established at Corporate Office, Zonal/Regional Offices of IRCTC for Catering Services.